Certified to reduce 99% of lead as well as other potentially harmful contaminants, KitchenAid™ filters offer convenient, filtered water for you and your family. For the cleanest water, replace your KitchenAid™ filter every 6 months (or 200 gallons). KitchenAid™ Ice & Water Refrigerator Filter 4 replaces W11256135 & W11311161
- NSF certified to reduce 31 contaminants including lead, pesticides and pharmaceuticals
- For clean, fresh tasting water, replace your KitchenAid® Water Filter every 6 months
- KitchenAid® offers convenient, on-demand filtration for you and your family
- Replaces 1500 Plastic Water Bottles
- Compatible with KitchenAid® refrigerators
Water Treatment Accessories
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.