This Cooktop Downdraft Vent Grease Filter traps grease from the exhaust air of your oven to prevent it from entering the blower and vent, potentially causing build-up and damage. If your current filter can no longer be cleaned and is not functioning properly, replacing this part may alleviate the issue. Check to see if your model number is compatible. Replacing this part will not require hand tools, disassembly of the appliance or previous repair experience.
- Replace your filter every 6 months to improve air circulation and remove odors
- This product is a Factory Certified Accessory. These three words represent quality parts and accessories designed specifically for your appliance. Time tested engineering that meets our strict quality specifications
- Easy to Install
- Package contains (1) Cooktop Downdraft Vent Grease Filter
- Keeps your home odor-free
- No tools required for installation
- 30-Day Return Policy
|This Part is a Replacement for the Following Part Numbers
||1546612, AH2362762, EA2362762, JDA8000WX, PS2362762, W10836396
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.