The Microwave Halogen Light Bulb is a replacement accessory for the exterior bulb that mounts on the bottom of the appliance to illuminate the cooktop. This is an accessory that can be used across several brands; check to see if your model number is compatible. This part is a 120V, 25-watt bulb with a 2-contact wire loop base. Replacing this accessory will require basic hand tools, minor disassembly of the microwave and novice repair experience. You must unplug the microwave or shut off the house circuit breaker for the appliance before installing this light bulb.
- Whirlpool Genuine OEM Accessories are designed specifically for your appliance, meet tested engineering standards, and are crafted to ensure the quality of your appliance, unlike non-OEM parts.
- ACCESSORY W10709921 replaces W10208564, 4248255, PS11722423, W10112515, W10892536 and W11414610
- W10709921 is compatible with microwave models MV8208C, JMV9196C, KHHC2090SS, KHMC1857B, KHMC1857BSP, KHMS2056S, KMHC319E, KMHP519E, MMV6190D and WMH76719C
- 120V, 25-WATT BULB with a 2-contact wire loop base
- Don't settle for aftermarket accessories- Whirlpool offers the quality and consistency your appliances deserve
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.